Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Blogger


I finally took the time to figure out how to start my own blog!! Everyone seems to be doing it and always thought it looked like to much work and was to lazy to figure out how to get it started. Since I am new and don't know how to work this yet please bare with me as I try to figure this out. 

Cole, Vance and I have been in Rexburg for almost a month now and we love it so much!! We love having our own little place with Vance.  It's hard to believe this is the last time we will be here since Cole will be graduating in December!! We will miss Rexburg so much! It's been a great place to be! 

Vance is growing so big I can hardly believe it!! He is so much fun and keeps me busy all day long! He  will be 6 months on October 5!! Crazy crazy!!! Where did all the time go?! Love him to bits! 

Well here is my first post and I will make sure to write on here as much as I can! wish me luck! 

Here are a couple pictures of Vance!






Waiting for Dad to get home!! 






He loves to play in his chair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment